Oglivy Paris did it again! Do your remember the great Tic Tac Flashmob that we shared last week? It was watched over 2.5 Million in 15 days from official YouTube video.
Finding a parking space in Paris is difficult. When the French people do find one, they’ll do anything to fit into it. To promote Active Park Assist, a Ford Technology that helps even the worst drivers park their cars effortlessly.
Oglivy installed a giant pinball over a free parking space and programmed the bumpers of the front and rear cars to react as pinball bumpers. The more the drivers hit the bumpers, the higher their score.
I love creative people, thanks to Oglivy Paris.
Ford – The Parisian Pinball Park
- Two Unsuspecting Guys Take The New Renault Clio For A Test DriveMarch 29, 2013
- A dramatic surprise on an ice-cold day (By TNT KPN)January 25, 2013
- Windows 8: A Small DemonstrationJanuary 4, 2013
- Meet Porter. The World’s First Driving DogDecember 14, 2012
- Kobe vs Messi: Legends on Board – Turkish AirlinesDecember 6, 2012